Help Desk Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HCL America is hiring! We are a global outsourcing company with over 150,000 employees in 44 countries. We offer competitive base salary with uncapped incentives, industry-leading benefits at very low cost to our employees- including comprehensive medical plans, dental, vision, 401K with employer matching, paid vacation, and much, much more.
Role- Help Desk Technician - Onsite
As a Help Desk Technician you will be responsible for actively listening to and engaging with clients, troubleshooting, and managing client incidents in a Service Desk environment.
- · Must have some knowledge of Microsoft office 365 Outlook trouble shooting.
- · Responsible for managing all aspects of end user services
- · Supporting End Users at their sites
- · Supporting printers in the distributed environment
- · Support of the voice network in the distributed environment
- · Support of the data network in the distributed environment
- · Support of mobile equipment
- · Break-fix and IMACDs support
- · Provide access to authorized personnel or Escorting vendor during site visit
- · Ethernet/Fiber Cable Swapping or checking the Cable connectivity
- · Shipping / receiving parts or hardware
- · Unpack, unbox and inspect the equipment for physical damages before installation and providing required support.
- · Manage Cabling and perform all Cabling in accordance with industry standard best practices
- · Responsible for the physical security of equipment at site
- · Checking power status at site / device
- · Looking at the LEDs to identify any alarms
- · Hard reboot for the devices
- · Racking / de-racking equipment or Decommissioning of any hardware
- · Helping in hardware trouble shooting, upgrades or replacements
- · Imaging computers for deployment.
- · Basic VoIP trouble shooting.
- · Must be able to lift and/or move Monitors, PC and Server
- · Exceptional Knowledge of Windows Win 7-10/Mac.
- · Exceptional Knowledge of Email configuration and support on MS office tools.
- · Exceptional Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Power Point Etc.)
- · Exceptional Knowledge of Network Concepts
Enterprises across industries stand at an inflection point today. In order to thrive in the digital age, technologies such as analytics, cloud, IoT, and automation occupy center stage. In order to offer enterprises the maximum benefit of these technologies to further their business objectives, HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P).
ITBS enables global enterprises to transform their businesses via Digital Foundation, our modernized infrastructure stack built around hybrid cloud, software-defined networks, the digital workplace, and other elements; Digital Business, a combination of our application services and consulting capabilities; and Digital Operations, a three-pronged setup for modernized and efficient operations at enterprise level.
ERS offers engineering services and solutions in all aspects of product development and platform engineering.
Under P&P, HCL provides modernized software products to global clients for their technological and industry-specific requirements.
Our holistic Mode 1-2-3 strategy forms the backbone of these three business units to help enterprises navigate the digital age with ease. It is the core aspect of our ‘Digital Enterprise 4.0’ focus – aimed at offering holistic services to our clients to meet the technology needs of their present while readying them to be future-ready.
The company’s DNA of grassroots innovation, its ingrained culture of co-innovation, and its tradition of going far beyond what is expected, to create customer value, clearly differentiates it and gives it a distinct advantage in creating value for businesses in the digital and connected world.
AddressHighlands Ranch, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at HCL Technologies
Get fresh Self Employed HELP DESK Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.