Documentation Control Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical,
Records Associate/ Documentation Control Analyst
The responsibilities for these positions are as follows:
1. Provides support for searching for records, indexing, and application decommissioning forms
2. Conduct analysis of management and identify any potential operating issues.
3. Review, assess, and analyze records and Improve document management and storage systems.
4. Specialization in complex records analyses.
5. Stores records consistent with standard records management principles and in compliance with company policy
6. Offers a service to perform the digitization and destruction of physical records
7. For Records Management ensure Confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT services. Compliance with Information Protection requirements. 8. Lifecycle Management of records in support of information retention policy.
9. All confidential information is restricted from others that are not working in the information centers for Access Management.
10. Manage and maintain records service costs. 11. Manage the lifecycle of all service and/or work requests for offsite and onsite Records Services. 12. Identify classified documents so appropriate security of files can be implemented.
13. Maintain updated list of those authorized to receive classified files and notify Information; Management of any changes. 14. Implement digitization strategy to stop accepting physical records according to policies.
15. Complete digitization of eligible inventory for records.
NOTE: Experienced paralegals tend to do well in these positions and are encouraged to apply.
Enterprises across industries stand at an inflection point today. In order to thrive in the digital age, technologies such as analytics, cloud, IoT, and automation occupy center stage. In order to offer enterprises the maximum benefit of these technologies to further their business objectives, HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P).
ITBS enables global enterprises to transform their businesses via Digital Foundation, our modernized infrastructure stack built around hybrid cloud, software-defined networks, the digital workplace, and other elements; Digital Business, a combination of our application services and consulting capabilities; and Digital Operations, a three-pronged setup for modernized and efficient operations at enterprise level.
ERS offers engineering services and solutions in all aspects of product development and platform engineering.
Under P&P, HCL provides modernized software products to global clients for their technological and industry-specific requirements.
Our holistic Mode 1-2-3 strategy forms the backbone of these three business units to help enterprises navigate the digital age with ease. It is the core aspect of our ‘Digital Enterprise 4.0’ focus – aimed at offering holistic services to our clients to meet the technology needs of their present while readying them to be future-ready.
The company’s DNA of grassroots innovation, its ingrained culture of co-innovation, and its tradition of going far beyond what is expected, to create customer value, clearly differentiates it and gives it a distinct advantage in creating value for businesses in the digital and connected world.
ManufacturingView all jobs at HCL Technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?