Fantastic opportunity for Bone Marrow Transplant RN at a beautiful facility located near Atlanta, Georgia!
This 733 bed Community Hospital is continuously expanding. With the arrival of the Hospital Tower, facility expands services and expert care, while creating an integrated, welcoming and spacious environment for patients and their families. Their mission is to serve humanity by improving health through integration of education, discovery and health care.
Shift Details: Nights (7 pm - 7:30 am)
Key Skills Requirement Summary: RN, Bone Marrow, Acute Care, BLS, ACLS
Relocation is available on case by cases.
Salary based on experience
- Bone Marrow Transplant Nurses are specialized Oncology Nurses who work in hospitals alongside Bone Marrow Transplant Physicians, assisting them by providing pre- and post-transplant care to patients whose bone marrow has been damaged by diseases such as leukemia (that is, blood cancer), anemia, juvenile osteoporosis, and Hodgkin’s disease.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years in acute care hospital setting.
- Must have a minimum 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in desired specialty.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
- Choose from two different dental plans.
- You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
- After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
- Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
- Discounts on eldercare services.
- Discounted pet insurance.
- Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
Full benefits included!
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.