For 30 years, HCI Hotels has been providing hotel construction and general contracting services. We specialize in turn key solutions; offering high quality, affordable construction with upscale finishes.
Office job not for you? Love working with your hands, building things, and completing projects? Enjoy variety and the idea of working on something different every day? If this sounds like it could describe you, we have a great opportunity with our growing company!
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Day to day responsibilities will include all aspects involved with hotel construction. You will have the opportunity to be involved with new construction projects from start to finish; from the site prep to the finishing touches.
- Aptitude to learn new things and apply knowledge quickly.
- Must be highly motivated and ready to take on new challenges with a positive outlook in any situation.
- Able to use hand tools and powered equipment.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license.
- Work will be completed indoors and outdoors. Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to bend, stand, sit, crawl, climb, and lift throughout each day.
- Must be able to lift, handle, and carry up to 100+ pounds.
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance eligibility after 60 days of employment
- 401k with company match after 90 days
- Paid time-off and holidays