About Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider's "8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America"
- Franchise Times Magazine's "Next 300 Franchise Chains
We are looking for a challenge seeking, independent, fast paced, and talented restaurant leader who wants to drive success. Your objective will be to lead from the front by motivating your team to maximize levels of production and customer satisfaction while maintaining the restaurants revenue profitability and quality goals in a high-volume setting.
Benefits for our Assistant Restaurant Managers Include:
- Work/life balance, no late nights or early mornings, 5 day work week
- Competitive Salary plus MONTHLY bonus program
- Great health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Extensive, ongoing professional development
Requirements for Assistant Restaurant Managers:
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience in the service industry
- Proven ability to lead a team and ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- History of maintaining high standards in cleanliness, sanitation, & product quality
If you are ready to jump start your career, apply with us today.
Your interest in a Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers management position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy's restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.