Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
HCB Health advertising agency is looking for a full time Senior Project Manager with very strong traditional and digital pharma experience to manage projects from concept to delivery. Highly collaborative and self-driven candidates must be familiar with the roles played by Strategy, Copywriting, Design, Editorial, Studio, Print Production, User Experience, and Digital Development. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing various project components, inclusive of timelines and estimates, but also to inform the stakeholders of progress, intermediate results, potential problems and suggested corrective actions. HCB Health is a full-service advertising agency, built from the ground up to meet the evolving needs of modern healthcare brands. Our company is now successfully working remotely and therefore we are open to locations throughout the United States.
- Lead the day-to-day internal communications of project expectations and timelines, while also proactively anticipate project related issues and devise contingency plans
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary departments to drive project requirements in an efficient manner
- Communicate effectively with clients where appropriate to identify needs and evaluate business solutions
- Aid in defining project scopes, goals and deliverables that support brand objectives
- Participate and provide input into developing and maintaining ongoing project expenses and budgets
- Must have the ability to work with external partners such as developers, creative production companies and print production vendors
- Create best practice workflow scenarios for the team and motivate the project team to work together
- Participate in brainstorms with other disciplines such as UX, content strategy, and digital strategy
- Oversee and mentor junior/intermediate project managers in their management of print and digital tactics
- Keep apprised of evolving new technologies, increase technical skills on an ongoing basis, and share learnings with projects teams and staff periodically
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital media, 2+ years in integrated or print media.
- 3-5 years of digital project management experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical marketing industry.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance (company paid)
• 401(k) plan
• 12 paid holidays
• Unlimited PTO policy
• 1 paid day per year for community service at the organization of your choice
• Monthly technology stipend
• Flexible remote work environment
HCB Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?