Behavioral Health Technician Oasis River Recovery
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $36,000 Yearly
More Jobs Like This
Are you interested in a fulfilling career within the addiction and recovery industry? Do you long to improve the lives of others? If so, we have good news! Oasis River Recovery is looking for Behavioral Health Technicians to join our team!About us: Oasis River Recovery (ORR) is a mindfulness-based treatment center that incorporates evidence-based practices in combination with holistic healing techniques to give folks a full circle of recovery not only from addiction but the causes that led to the unhelpful coping mechanisms in the first place. At Oasis, we believe that treating a person intellectually, emotionally, physically, and spiritually will lead to sustainable and worthwhile long-term recovery.
- Help facilitate the first initial part of the intake process and procedure.
- Provide supervision and support to clients and the Clinical /Operations Team at the facility.
- Offer clients guidance about recovery using the 12-step model, Refuge Recovery, or other established models.
- Facilitate daily schedule of Oasis River Recovery
- Conduct random urinalysis drug testing twice weekly and as outlined procedurally.
- Monitor clients presence through daily rounds
- High school diploma or GED with 6 months behavioral health experience.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- 10pm-7am Monday-Thursday
- 7am-7pm Friday-Sunday
- 7pm-7am Friday-Sunday
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Ocoee, TN 37361 (required)
- Driver's License (Required)
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.