DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
We invite experienced Surgery Technicians to apply now for opportunities at our 6 Denver-area facilities! Openings in Main OR, Spine & Total Joint, Pediatrics, OB, Cardiovascular, and Robotics. Generous sign on and relocation bonuses offered to experienced Surgery Technicians.
***Various shifts available.
As a Surgery Technician with HealthONE, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the following BENEFITS AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
• Leadership development using Crucial Conversations
• Dedicated OR educator & Peri-op educator
• Daily huddles
• Strong development program & opportunities for growth
• Young, energetic & fast-paced environment
• Leadership opportunities through committee work
• Aggressive education reimbursement program
Click here to learn more about HCA Continental Division and HealthONE
With 6 hospitals to choose from, HCA/HealthONE is a growing system in Denver, Colorado that combines stability with all the rewards of working in a hospital system with growth and opportunity. We have more training opportunities, more advancement potential, and an impressive range of benefits including…
flexible scheduling, competitive pay, 401k, tuition reimbursement of up to $5250 annually, PTO, health, life, dental, disability and more ... and a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital corporations in the country.
Please complete the following for fully finished application:
- Fill out application online - include your job history
- Attach your resume
- Complete the Healthsource Assessment survey (to be sent to you via email after application is complete)
- Complete our Montage On-Demand phone interview scheduling requests (to be sent to you via email after application is complete)
Requirements for consideration:
- State of Colorado Surgical Registry required (DORA)
- Current CST Certification from NBSTSA preferred.
- Current BLS certification
- 2 or more years of experience as a Surgery Technician preferred
- Advanced knowledge in the scrub role and demonstrated proficiency in multiple service lines/specialties
Only one application is needed to be considered for any of the following HealthONE Hospitals. Eligible candidates can be considered for more than one location.
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center/Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.