DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Sarah Cannon at HealthONE is determined to make a difference in our patients' lives. As a member of Sarah Cannon, we are a part of a network that has conducted community-based clinical trials for more than 20 years and has administered more than 225 first-in-man clinical trials to date. Sarah Cannon Research Institute has been a clinical trial leader in more than 2/3 of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years and partners with hundreds of cancer experts engaged in clinical research across the United States and United Kingdom.
Please visit our website at: SarahCannonResearch.com/Denver
Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE is an outpatient clinic located on the campus of Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL).
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the Research Pharmacy Technician is to assist the Research Pharmacist in all aspects of clinical trial drug management. The Research Pharmacy Technician will be required to have knowledge of protocol-specific drug information including admixture guidelines, drug stability data as well as drug transport and shipping instructions. This position will also be required to have a working knowledge of federal regulations related to the use of the investigational drugs as outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations including, but not limited to, documentation guidelines. Responsible for drug inventory and maintaining temperature logs. With Research Pharmacist supervision, this position will sign out, prepare and dispense investigational and commercially provided drugs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review protocols and determines clinical and drug supply needs
- Order corresponding supplies from approved vendor(s) and sponsor organization(s)
- Maintain drug logs and manages inventory to assure adequate and accurate inventory levels
- Uses appropriate IVRS system for study drug assignment and receipt
- Perform other functions as requested by the Research Pharmacist
- Maintain temperature logs (ambient, refrigerator and freezer) to assure proper drug storage
- Prepares, labels and packages oral or intravenous investigational study agent(s) with pharmacist supervision
- Packages sponsor-provided commercial study agent(s) with pharmacist supervision
- Assists Pharmacist in documenting and maintaining master drug logs
- Skills: The proficiency to perform a certain task
- Computer skills
- Abilities: An underlying, enduring trait useful for performing duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to organize daily activities effectively with ability to move from task to task during the day
- Ability to communicate clearly to other team members as well as industry sponsors
Minimum Required: High School Diploma (GED)
Preferred: Bachelor's College Degree (4 yr program)
- Pharmacy Technician experience
- IV Admixture experience
- Chemotherapy Admixture experience
Certification or License:
Pharmacy Technician certification
We are soexcited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hearmore.
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.