Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
- 5 Operating Rooms and 1 Endoscopy Room
- Preparing patients for operations and helping them through recovery (types of surgeries vary)
- Opportunity to work in a surgery department that works closely with other departments and focuses on team work
- A supportive environment that fosters educational growth
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and believe patients are first above all
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- ACLS/PADS certification (required)
- Less than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 5 years plus specific unit requirements.
- One year current PACU experience (preferred). Will consider previous two years surgical/PCU/ICU/ER experience.