SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA has been recognized as a World’s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or on-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
Video- ASD RN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
New Extended Family Leave and PTO
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Discount Program
- Demonstrates necessary practical, technical, or specialized skills required for the role of the post-operative nurse in accordance with patient care and regulatory standards of practice.
- Demonstrates proper airway management techniques, recognizes changes in patient’s condition that indicate anesthesia related complications
- Evaluate patients utilizing approved scoring system, and provide patient teaching pertinent to all surgical procedures.
- Display competency for patient care requirements that may include those of pediatric, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Additional specialty experience may be required as per facility practices(i.e. Pediatric, GI, etc)
- Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”