Kendall Regional Medical Center
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Historically HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence!
- Observes patients for extra pyramidal symptoms and communicates changes in patient condition to Unit Leader.
- Reports abnormal vital signs to Unit Leader, timely.
- Assists in diagnostic procedures by being aware of scheduled tests and necessary preparation.
- Monitors the tone of the milieu and keeps the treatment team aware of potentially dangerous situations.
- Assists and reviews multidisciplinary treatment plan with treatment team and patient.
- Actively participates in therapy program by co-facilitating therapy, activity and support groups.
- High School Graduate or equivalent; Associate's degree preferred
- BLS certification issued by American Heart Association required
- Certified Behavioral Health Tech (CBHT) preferred or comparable hospital behavioral health experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a mental health tech preferred