HCA TriStar Horizon Medical Center- Natchez ER
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (ER RN)
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
In addition to TriStar Horizon Medical Center's existing 26-bed emergency room at the main campus, the TriStar Natchez ER is ready to treat a wide array of medical emergencies at any hour of the day or night. Just like a traditional hospital-based emergency room, we are equipped to handle emergent conditions and offer a wide array of sophisticated testing and imaging technologies. With our unique facility and efficient service model, we will provide a full complement of emergency services with much shorter wait times than a traditional ER. We have an on-site helipad for air transport of seriously ill or injured patients.
bout this opportunity:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse. Cares for all patients of all ages. Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.