Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Credentialing/Enrollment Coordinator.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Credentialing/Enrollment Coordinator for our practice who provides clerical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- Processes all new and established provider/group applications, which includes review, completion, highlighting, and mailing of applications to payors, PIN confirmation and submission, follow up and contact documentation, and providing enrollment status information to the Credentialing Database, Credentialing Manager, Managed Care Coordinator and Central Billing Office (CBO- Denver) upon receipt of provider participation status information from third party payors
- Processes all assigned incoming mail.
- Provides excellent customer service to all external and internal customers, which includes acting in a courteous professional manner at all times, answering phone calls, tickler list follow up, sending letters, and taking care of incoming mail.
- Builds relationships with all Credentialing Team Members, Practice Managers, Practice Administrators, Area Practice Administrators, payors, providers and company associates, which includes communication, active listening, training and education, and proactive problem resolution.
- Updates and maintains data in all Provider Enrollment files/database systems which includes the Provider Enrollment Department Files, Books, Resource Documents, Shared Drive files, and the Provider Enrollment database.
- Updates and maintains their own Personal Desk Procedure Manual for the Credentialing Coordinator position, which includes documenting processes, sharing information, updating the manual with new processes and ensuring the manual is an updated, organized working document.
- Notifies appropriate parties of new provider numbers and effective dates.
- Performs other duties and works on special projects as required.
- Identifies and voices process department improvement opportunities to Credentialing Manager.
- Participates in educational activities and programs.
- Meets/adheres to all established individual objective and departmental standards.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate or bachelor degree or equivalent related work experience
- Prefer two years of credentialing/provider enrollment experience with a health care facility/clinic, managed care setting, Provider Enrollment or Payor Credentialing Department, Credentials Verification Organization, or Medical Staff Office
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of credentialing and/or managed care provider enrollment processes, a detailed working knowledge of the health care and credentialing industry.
- The successful candidate will have acquired these skills in the Health Care Payor Arena, Credentialing Arena, or Practice Management Arena.
- Must be able to manage information systems and be proficient in the use of a personal computer.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.