You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs
The Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist serves as a Division resource and subject matter expert for implementation and support of the ambulatory electronic health record (EHR). Using a balanced combination of advanced customer service, project management, sales, leadership, training, and technology skills, the Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist role works with an integrated support team to provide workflow analysis, testing, training, implementation, support, and optimization to clinical users of ambulatory EHR technology. The role requires working closely with providers and practice personnel, but also involves working with an ecosystem of healthcare professionals. Responsibilities include assisting providers throughout the healthcare continuum from the introduction to adoption and advancing utilization of HCA ambulatory EHR technologies. Duties also include ensuring providers
and practice personnel have training and instruction on how to access and effectively utilize healthcare technologies and responding to, triaging, and delivering seamless coordination for provider support needs. The Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist will maintain collaborative relationships and engage across business units to enhance the provider experience with ambulatory EHR technologies and communicate key provider technology enablers. This role is responsible for understanding the dynamic landscape of Health IT, various digital access points, and common clinical workflows.
Duties Include, and are not limited to:
- Implementation/Change Management:
- Leads and independently conducts ambulatory EHR implementations for providers and practices (new start-ups and acquisitions).
- Provides Training and Second level support for dictation and voice recognition technologies.
- Plans, organizes, and independently conducts ambulatory EHR optimization efforts and actively supports and promotes system standardization, utilization, and best practices.
- Contributes as a subject-matter expert for installation and support of ambulatory EHR solutions per HCA and Division IT&S standards and guidelines.
- Promotes process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance, and support of ambulatory EHR technologies.
- Supports and assists with testing of ambulatory EHR functionality; assists in interpretation of test plans, troubleshooting, and clinical integration points.
- Works with integrated support teams to address software functionality, content, and defect resolution updates.
- Participates with peers in enterprise communities to develop and deploy best practices for physician support in the ambulatory care setting.
- Support Requests:
- Rounds in physician practices to ensure ambulatory EHR support needs and issues are proactively identified and addressed.
- Provides direct support of ambulatory EHR solutions to physician practices.
- Documents interactions with physician practices to confirm needs are met, reporting issues to other teams as needed.
- Coordinates provider and practice service requests and incident resolutions through the Division Service Desk. Reviews problem tracking databases and has the ability to track and analyze metrics.
- Conducts problem analysis, timely and accurate resolution, and root cause analysis for complex ambulatory EHR issues and requests.
- Escalates and works with enterprise subject matter experts and integrated support team resources to identify trends and manage resolution of ambulatory EHR application issues and requests.
- Analyzes and provides hands-on support for moderate to complex inquiries. Identifies and facilitates discussions with appropriate technical group or vendor to resolve the problem and coordinates as needed.
- Monitors and communicates trends and issues that may affect administration/provider relationships, regulatory compliance, and quality initiatives.
- Provides timely response and resolution to provider issues identified and reported in GrowthLink, as applicable.
- Serves as a subject-matter expert for ambulatory EHR solutions and support to the Service Desk Community.
- Possesses a mature understanding of system access and information protection standards and processes to offer guidance and instruction to practice personnel regarding EHR technology, related systems, and reporting access.
- Collects and routes non-standard access requests to governing teams for consideration; Provides timely feedback and outcome to physician practices.
- Promotes system security, information protection, and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
- Enhances provider utilization of HCA technologies, by offering at the elbow support, one-on-one training, and support.
- In collaboration with integrated support teams, works with physician practices to promote and advocate tools, resources and workflows to support clinical quality initiatives, certification and regulatory requirements, and patient experience strategies.
- Works with Ambulatory Clinical Informatics team to create, introduce, and modify clinical content for the ambulatory EHR system.
- Contributes to Corporate, Division, and Market strategic planning with regard to physician product lines and ambulatory EHR technologies.
- Participates in data collection and reporting efforts, ensuring the accuracy of physician and practice data in HCA systems.
- Responsible for leading, planning, coordinating, developing, tracking and delivery of training for providers and practice personnel on ambulatory EHR technologies and supporting systems.
- Collaborates with Central EHR Implementation and Ambulatory Clinical Informatics teams to design, develop, and implement education and training materials for the ambulatory EHR system in support of providers' and practice staff initial and ongoing training.
- Develops, maintains and customizes ambulatory EHR system training materials to reflect ...