- Responsible for receiving, keying, and promptly distributing all supplies within the facility.
- The Supply Chain Technician is also responsible for conducting physical inventories of all POU areas according to the defined schedule.
- Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver.
- Review Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
- Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
- Handle all emergency supply situations.
What qualifications you will need:
- High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) preferred.
- Previous inventory stocking experience is preferred.
- Requires ability to push and push, pull a variety of carts with up to 50 lbs
- Lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, bend, stretch and reach frequently.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.