- Warehouse Material Handler - 2nd Shift*
Shawnee, KS 66214
Climate Controlled - A/C Warehouse
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Are you excited yet?
We are seeking a Warehouse Worker for our center to ensure our clinicians have all of the needed supplies to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
* Process receipt of inbound freight as well as outbound shipments from the warehouse to respective hospitals we serve within our surrounding communities
* Individual who takes pride in picking orders, packing materials, and shipping supplies with a high standard of accuracy
* Enjoys a fast-paced work environment that is physically active
* Effectively stays on task, meets metrics, and supports warehouse workflow
What qualifications you will need:
* High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) preferred.
* Previous warehouse experience preferred.
* Prior experience operating RF (Radio Frequency) scanners preferred.
Healthtrust's parent company, HCA Healthcare, has established itself on the list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and ranks in the Fortune 100. In addition Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Job: **Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics*
Title: Warehouse Associate Material Handler
Location: Kansas-Shawnee-MidAmerica Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 09752-20820