Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named aWorld's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
/We are currently in search of a dynamic leader to join our growing team of Administrators within the Ambulatory Surgery Division (ASD)./The ASD is comprised of 140 Surgery Centers jointly owned by HCA with our physician partners and is one of the fastest growing lines of business here at HCA. The size of our surgery centers naturally builds a culture where everyone knows one another and has a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for our patients and their families. In your role as Administrator, you will create an environment that builds the center's reputation as a surgery center of choice in your area. You will accomplish this, in part, by being part of business development efforts, maintaining a high standard of service to physicians and patients, and ensuring your center has exceptional clinical practice standards. Please take a moment to hear from members of our team by clicking the following link: Video - ASD Leadership If being a leader in the ASD sounds exciting to you, we urge you to apply today!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
* Tuition Reimbursement and a Student Loan Repayment Program
* Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* New Extended Family Leave and PTO
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Discount Programs
* Build on your surgery center's reputation with physicians, patients, third party payors, and the community maximizing physician satisfaction as well as driving the growth of the center.
* Facilitate positive effective working relationships with your center's Governing Body, Medical Director, and Medical staff.
* Work closely with your Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare and project annual budgets.
* Leverage your internal corporate support teams and hospital resources. (Regional Business Office, Central Business Office, Legal, Clinical Quality, Risk Management, Business Development, Partnership Management, Credentialing, HR, Compensation, Accounting, Finance, etc.)
* Oversee and build your team maximizing performance and employee engagement.
* Participate in professional and community organizations to promote better public relations contributing to the growth of the center.
* Negotiate and execute center contracts.
* Expected to be a subject matter expert for AAAHC survey processes.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
* Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
* Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
* Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Title: Surgery Center Administrator
Location: Texas-McKinney-McKinney Surgery Center
Requisition ID: 09491-115362