- Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse specializing in Anticoagulation Therapy. *
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
At College Park Family Care Center we have one simple goal-to provide the same care for our patients that we would want our own family members to receive. If you are a healthcare professional with similar goals, this could be your opportunity to make a lasting impact in our community. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking aRegistered Nursefor our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
* You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
* You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
* You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results
* You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
* You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
* You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What Qualifications you will need:
* Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required
* 1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations.
* Please be sure to list current license information on your application.
* Experience in Anticoagulation Therapy Nursing is highly preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job: **Nursing - Professional*
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)- Anticoagulation Therapy
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Imaging and Neurology-College Park Family Care
Requisition ID: 24257-CPJH01