Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We are seeking a *Radiologic Technologist** *to help provide our patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team working hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed, Level III Trauma hospital in Derry, NH with a comprehensive range of medical services. Through our partnerships with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute (NEHVI), *Parkland Medical Center** *brings specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities. Parkland's Urgent Care at Salem, conveniently located in Salem, NH, offers treatment for minor injuries and illnesses, and Salem Radiology offers extended imaging services outside of the hospital campus.
* Obtains quality radiographs of patients in an acceptable timeframe.
* Complies with radiation safety guidelines. Operates radiographic equipment safely.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform all necessary computer operations.
* Render patient care in a professional and courteous manner.
* Prepare examination rooms for radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures.
* Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care to the patient.
* Reviews each exam for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images.
* One holiday per year and one call shift per month required.
EXPERIENCE: Must be registry eligible and pass the registry and become ARRT Registered within 1 yearfrom date of hire.
EDUCATION: Responsible for continuing education credits as mandated by the ARRT for licensure. Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
Title: Radiologic Technologist PRN
Location: New Hampshire-Derry-Parkland Medical Center - Derry
Requisition ID: 00636-5185