TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital- Bowling Green, KY
One Company Many Careers!If you've been looking for a Nursing career where you have work-life balance, work with a committed team putting patient care at the heart of each day, then look no further than TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital!
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospitalis a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Hear all about Greenview from our staffClick Here
More About TriStar Greenview:
Sign on bonus eligible.
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice. Participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement. Cares for Neonate/Infant (0-12 months) Pediatrics (1 - 17 years) Adults (18 - 79 years) Elderly (80 years). Demonstrates a basic knowledge of physical assessment skills. Follows patient safety standards. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of EMTALA regulations.
* HCA 401(k) Plan with a 100% match
* A generous PTO Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Education Loan Forgiveness
* Shift Differential
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* HCA Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Our leadership is involved
* Tremendous growth opportunity
And so much more...
* Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
* ACLS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
* PALS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
* TNCC preferred
* Basic Computer Skills
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* New employees have up to 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS & PALS
* Employees transferring from a position that did not require ACLS & PALS have up to 6 months from date of transfer to obtain ACLS & PALS.
* New RN graduates have up to 12 months from date of hire or transfer to RNA/RN position to obtain ACLS &PALS
Job: **Nursing - Professional*
Title: RN PRN Medical Unit
Location: Kentucky-Bowling Green-Greenview Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00037-71792