Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) - Labor and Delivery - FT Nights
**$5,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Available *
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Labor and Delivery department. Submit your application today!
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties. Research Medical Center is a 590-bed facility featuring a broad range of highly specialized, state-of-the-art services.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women's Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Nurse Coordinator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical and dental coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
Under the general supervision of the unit's director or designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit
* Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
* Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
* Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
* Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
This position supports the mission ofResearch Medical Center, of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
Research Medical Center expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that this facility creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
**Sign-on bonuses are based on qualifying criteria - Current Employees not eligible - Please ask your recruiter for details. *
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
* BLS certification required and maintained.
* Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
* Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
* Continuing demonstration of clinical and leadership competency.
* Commitment and understanding of staffing matrix/productivity standard.
* Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety initiatives and positive patient experience.
* Demonstrates good organizational skills.
* Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the standards of nursing practice.
* Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills.
* Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Interested in learning more about this or other RN positions at RMC?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519 or email@example.com
Job: **Nursing - Professional*
Title: Clinical Nurse Coord (RN) - Labor and Delivery
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-59847