Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Client Support Specialist.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a Client Support Specialist, you will generate and distribute standard/ad-hoc reports for internal and external customers utilizing appropriate tools such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, Viewpoint, Microsoft Reporting Services, Transact SQL databases. You will assist and support in other daily activities and project based work. You will work with confidential information, perform analysis of internal processes, external company trends, and provide recommendations of process improvements.
What you will do in this role:
* Learn, in detail, Parallon RCPS Operational processes and procedures, Call Recording system, Collection System, and Imaging Systems utilized by HCA, Parallon RCPS.
* Compile statistical information into trended format for review and analysis.
* Utilize Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other PC publication tools to distribute, publish and email reports.
* Ensure reports are retained for future review by team members.
* Generate and/or create daily, weekly, and monthly ad hoc and routine reports, primarily utilizing software tools mentioned above.
* Assist Client Support Managers (CSM's) and SAE's on special projects as needed.
* Resolve issues, complaints, and questions with each assigned client as they arise.
* Establish good working relationships with CSM's and other internal departments.
* Assist in analysis of company trends and recommend reporting and process improvements for the company.
* Escalation of problems to manager and/or CSM's where appropriate
* Ensure that all tasks/reports are tracked utilizing CSM Assistant Task Log.
* Learn the duties of all other data specialists to be an adequate backup when needed.
* Learn and utilize software created by Decision Support in preparation for creating and/or modifying reports needed by internal and external clients.
* Generate facility specific informational reports for the purpose of dissemination on a routine and ad-hoc basis
* Ensure all MOR/QORs are uploaded to the Client Directory each month/quarter
* Bachelor's Degree (B.A. / B.S.) preferred.
* Associate's degree or equivalent two-year college or technical school is acceptable with relevant work experience.
* PC Skills - demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Access a plus) and others as required.
* Knowledge of RMEX collection application preferred.
* Strong research and analysis skills desired.
* Two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must reside in the Louisville, KY area.
Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld's Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: **Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling*
Title: Client Support Specialist
Location: Kentucky-Louisville-NPAS - Louisville
Requisition ID: 01690-169292