Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our ITG department. Submit your application today!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Summary of Duties:
The Administrative Assistant performs diversified administrative duties for all levels of management and general office coordination in support of the IT Service Center. Teamwork is essential.
Duties Include and Are Not Limited To:
IT Operations Support:/IT Division Support/
* Provides administrative support for the CIO, the Leadership Team, and others as necessary in the organization
* Performs complex administrative duties including responding for executive when he/she is unavailable, composing correspondence, and coordinating resources across corporate functions.
* Maintains Outlook calendars and email as assigned.
* Serves as receptionist for the IT Division office/Department including greeting guests, maintaining the visitor log, answering telephone lines and inquires, refers callers/visitors to appropriate individuals, etc.
* Compiles reports from data and existing records, and summarized researched information as requested
* Coordinates the various employee activities throughout the year and assists the Leadership Team with focusing on ITG Values
* Coordinates/Practices proper office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communication, records, supplies, etc.
* Manages office administration and coordinates communication with building management. Problem solves space, furniture, aesthetic issues with appropriate personnel.
* Maintains/Develops necessary spreadsheets for tracking various activities/projects.
* Maintains/Manages and process purchase requisitions as required.
* Communicates (written/verbal) with business owners, vendors and all levels of company employees.
* Aligns & Monitors schedules with coordination of conference calls and meetings. Participate in meetings and compile minutes as needed.
* Aligns & Monitors schedules/coordinates Travel Arrangements as requested.
* Ensures adequacy of office supplies and equipment
* Coordinates with management to ensure new employees have all necessary forms, supplies and equipment.
* Promotes & Coordinates Healthstream maintenance
* Assist with Clarity processes, run reports and follow up on status items.
* Assists in managing, monitoring & executing the Divisions Administrative portfolio of projects
* Assists in supporting IT aspects of facility projects
* Maintain strictest confidentiality is essential
* Other duties as assigned
Relationship Management & Communication:/Leadership, Facility/Field Leadership, Facility/Field Staff, Vendors, Physicians, Division IT Groups, Shared Services Groups/
* Builds positive relationships, must be able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
* Practices the ability to maintain/handle confidential information appropriately
* Represents IT&S Division at all times
* Communicates clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
* Promotes Policies and Procedures, must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Communication - must communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
* Must have the ability to maintain/handle confidential information appropriately
* Customer Focused - must understand who the customer is and must establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
* Employee Focused - must understand the value of all of our employees and must work to establish and maintain solid relationships, building trust and respect with our employees
* Interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
* PC skills - must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other applications as required
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment and poses a high degree of flexibility
* Must be detail orientated
* Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
* Policies & Procedures - must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
* Associate's degree in business administration or completion of secretarial program preferred
* Four to five years of administrative experience is required, including at least one year in a healthcare organization (appropriate education may be substituted for experience).
* Some level of demonstrated experience with managing people required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: **Information Technology*
Title: Administrative Assistant PRN
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 25474-14842