- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**Awesome Company, Strong Pay, Full Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k Match - Smooth & Efficient Hiring Process!**
Sr Java Software Engineer - Full-Time, Permanent Positions Only
Chicago, IL - Hybrid Work Environment
HC Solutions Group specializes in the permanent placement of IT Professionals. Our client is seeking a Sr Java Software Engineer for a permanent position! This position is hybrid in Chicago, IL. Enjoy all of the perks of a permanent position including competitive competition, full health benefits, paid time off, retirement matching and more. Apply today!
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of Sr Java Software Engineer experience.
GET PLACED BY HC SOLUTIONS GROUP
- Direct Access to Hiring Managers
- Streamlined Hiring Process
- Fast & Efficient
- Recruiter Representation & Advocacy
- 20 Years of Recruitment Experience
- Full-Time, Permanent Positions Only
Compensation for the Sr Java Software Engineer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Awesome Company Culture
- Health and wellness benefits package
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Benefits of the Sr Java Software Engineer
- Competitive Pay to the Market
- Excellent Work Environment
- Permanent Position
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid Time Off
We are looking for a senior software engineer with experience designing and implementing enterprise open source applications for our Chicago, NYC or White Plains office. The candidate will work closely with product owners, security teams, architects and other software engineers to design and implement technical solutions to meet business objectives and requirements. They will be responsible for researching new technologies & techniques, rapid prototype, and help select and integrate new technologies into platform and systems. This opportunity is best suited to a motivated individual who can match a programming background with an understanding of business processes and data.
- Lead project level application development activities to implement new and improve existing web applications that provide direct and measurable value to our users.
- Architect and build scalable software solutions.
- Translate requirements through an iterative development process to high-quality code.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code and implement secure coding best practices.
- Provide coaching and code reviews for new and iterative development.
- Participate in providing input to product owners and stakeholders to balance the art of what is possible, while setting pragmatic and realistic expectations.
- Contribute to software engineering best practices, knowledge sharing, tools and technology evolution, and standards development.
- Work closely with end-users and business staff to resolve system issues rapidly and conclusively
- Serve as an advisor in the technologies underlying both current and future enterprise systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent training/experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in software engineering
· Must also have broad and deep technical understanding of the technologies in this field, including but not limited to:
· GraphQL (Apollo)
· Modern System Architecture Patterns
· Strong data management principles and comfort with both SQL and NoSQL databases
· Prior experience in working in an agile-enabled team and leveraging continuous integration tools and automated testing
- Have real world working experience writing Unit, integration, and end-to-end automated testing.
- Experience in DevOps, specifically CI/CD pipelines and tools.
- Comfortable with SPA libraries and frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue.
- Some experience designing extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools.
- Some experience with mobile Application development
- Some experience designing systems and data flows between databases and applications.
Skills and Attributes
· Excellent communicator, comfortable sharing technical knowledge through design sessions, code reviews, presentation and documentation.
· Structured, analytical thinker capable of operating at multiple levels of precision and detail.
· Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to disagree, yet align, when dealing with different stakeholders.
· Passionately pursue personal and professional development by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques; participate in and organize educational opportunities and utilizing firm provided resources such as PluralSight and Lynda accounts
With over 30 years of experience, HC Solutions Group is the premier permanent placement recruitment firm in the country.
As an industry leading recruitment firm, we place Health Care and Information Technology Professionals of various specialties and professions with clients nationwide. HC Solutions Groups develops close partnerships with our clients to support the multiple recruitment needs of their organizations. Our contingent search model offers clients a risk-free partnership model that is driven by the recruitment of qualified professionals. Our goal is a client and candidate-based partnership, providing recruitment solutions to all whom we represent.
To provide permanent placement excellence for Health Care and Information Technology professionals and our partner Clients – partnerships that are relationship based and results driven.
HC Solutions Groups aims to provide the premier permanent placement service, executing on our mission of creating partnerships in Health Care and Information Technology placement.
HC Solutions Group
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.