Full-Time, Permanent Positions
Why Work with HC Solutions Group?
· Direct Access to Hiring Managers
· Fast & Efficient Hiring Process
· Recruiter Representation & Advocacy
· 30 Years of Health Care Leadership Experience
· Permanent Placement Only
HC Solutions Group specializes in the permanent placement of Registered Nurses. We have permanent opportunities for nurses in Atlanta,GA!
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RN) for a permanent opportunity with an outstanding Regional Health System. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits. Qualified candidates must have 1+ years of nursing experience and hold an active GA RN license or Compact License.
Compensation for the Registered Nurse (RN)
The starting hourly salary for this position ranges from $29.00-$43.00
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Competitive Pay
· Award Winning Work Environment
· Magnet Hospital
· Relocation Assistance
· Shift Preference + Differential
· Permanent Position
· Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision
· Paid Time Off
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· 1+ Years of Nursing Experience
· Active GA RN License
· ADN Required
· BSN Preferred
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Provide a full range of nursing care including assessment, treatment planning and hands-on nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
· Demonstrate accountability for and contribution to care planning development, quality improvement, problem-solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
· Prepare patients for examinations, testing and procedures.
· Obtain vital signs, height and weight and record medical history.
· Prepare clinical and progress notes for the patient’s clinical record.