Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health
Why Work with HC Solutions Group?
· Direct Access to Hiring Managers
· Fast & Efficient Hiring Process
· Recruiter Representation & Advocacy
· 20 Years of Health Care Leadership Experience
· Permanent Positions
HC Solutions Group specializes in the permanent placement of Registered Nurses. We have permanent opportunity for a Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health in Wichita, KS!
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health Leader for a permanent opportunity with an outstanding Regional Health System. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits. Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of nursing leadership experience and hold an active Kansas or compact RN license.
Benefits of the Behavioral Health DON
· Competitive Pay
· Relocation Assistance
· Great Work Environment
· Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision
· Paid Time Off
Requirements of the Behavioral Health DON
· 2+ Years of Nursing Leadership Experience
· Active Kanses RN License (or compact)
· BSN Required
Responsibilities of the Behavioral Health DON
· Supervision of all Inpatient Hospital, ATC, and nurses.
· Work with staff to maintain a positive work environment to ensure high morale.
· Understand organizational structure & communicate employee's ideas/concerns, or refer employees as appropriate. Interpret organizational plans/directions/policies for staff.
· Provide oversight and direction to staff through regular contact (i.e. staff meetings, individual supervision, etc.)
· Assume oversight responsibility for the provision of safe, effective, high-quality nursing care throughout our Inpatient Units.
· Coordinate the development of organizational wide program, policies, and procedures that address how nursing care needs of the patient are assessed, met and evaluated.
· Serve as leadership.
· Provide effective communication to staff
Performance Improvement/Risk Management:
· Be familiar and participate in performance improvement initiatives.
· Be knowledgeable of various outside regulations (Kansas State Board of Nursing, Joint Commission, Medicare, Medicaid, Community Mental Health Center, State laws, PRTF requirements, etc...)