Why is This a Great Opportunity?
- We are recruiting a CRNA for a 330 bed not for profit hospital affiliated with a University Healthcare System.
- Opening is due to expansion of the OR's from 10-13.
- Join a team 22 CRNA's and 5 MDA's.
- Loan Repayment, $15,000k sign on relocation assistance.
- Salary Range- New Grad- $144,040, 5 years experience $180,000.
- Also provided are Malpractice, CME, Annual dues, PALS, ACLS, overtime, beeper pay, call-back pay, and day after call allowances/payments.
- Located between the the beautiful North Carolina Coast and Raleigh;
- 40 minutes to Greenville, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount and Kinston, 1 hour to Raleigh and New Bern, 1 3/4 hours to Wilmington,, 2 hours to Morehead City, Community theater, exhibitions, art galleries, etc.
- Golf, paddle trails, ATV trails, Motocross, hiking, biking, walking and jogging trails, swimming, boating, fishing, jet skiing, camping, tennis, etc.
Facility offers an acceleration to midpoint the steps are designed as follows:
- 4% increase years 1 and 2
- 4.8% increase year 3
- 5% increase years 4 and 5
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist- CRNA- needed for a 330 bed not for profit hospital affiliated with a University Healthcare System. Will be employed by the Hospital.
- Schedule is 7-3, 7-5 and 11A-7P
- On Call is every 4th night and every 5th weekend. When called in rate is time and a half;
- Post call day off depending on staffing. If needed to work, will be compensated.
- Very busy Surgical Services Department. Hospital is expanding from 10 Operating Rooms to 13.
The CRNA's primary function:
- To deliver safe and competent care of the surgical patient under the medical direction of the attending Anesthesiologist.
- Cases include: Vascular, Endo, GYN, Ortho, ENT, Neuro, Abdominal, Cardiac, Pediatrics, Dental, Crani's, Robitics, Opthamalogy, etc.
- Will share call with the other CRNA’s. Opportunity for weekends and holidays.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in North Carolina required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nurse Anesthesia
- Must have North Carolina Registered Nurse license
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Prefer one year of experience
- Health, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance, PTO, Long Term Disability Insurance, Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, Dollar Matching Retirement Savings Plan ( 403B), Supplemental Retirement Match, Health and Wellness Programs, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $145,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Powered by JazzHR