Required skills & experience (the 8 “must haves” to be considered)
1. Requires Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, from an accredited college or university.
2. Prefers advanced degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related field.
3. 5 years prior IT security related work experience.
4. Requires one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, SANS GIAC or CISA.
5. Requires an excellent understanding of IT security concepts with an emphasis on Security and Risk Assessment.
6. Requires excellent understanding of internal and external audit process. (e.g. SOC II Type II, HITRUST, HIPAA)
7. Requires demonstrated proficiency in applying HIPAA security rules and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards. 8. Requires demonstrated proficiency in applying Identity Management (IDM) concepts.
What you need to know
- This is a full-time position.
- There may be relocation offered, but strong preference for local or regional candidate
The IT Security Analyst IV is a lead security analyst within IT Security Governance. The Analyst will:
- Design work flow diagrams showing the production of, transmission and use of electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) and other sensitive information.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding security control elements in policies throughout the organization.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding compliance and security control elements for security policy exception requests throughout the organization.
licenses and certifications
A not-for-profit health service corporation- is best known for their managed care and traditional indemnity plans for individual and employers. Provides health insurance coverage for people throughout New Jersey.