Senior Engineer - Civil Site
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
HBK Engineering is a seeking Licensed Professional Civil Site Engineer to support our growing portfolio of land development projects, including electric vehicle charging stations, commercial and utility-scale solar, battery energy storage sites and utility-related civil site work.
HBK is transforming essential infrastructure to achieve a sustainable future and empower the communities where we live and work.
Since first opening our doors in 1998, HBK Engineering has quickly emerged as a leader in the utility infrastructure space through our experience on smart grid, modernization, resiliency, communications, fiber to the home (FTTH), and microgrid projects. Today, we’re a Quanta Services Company—a team of 43,000 dedicated individuals offering end-to-end solutions for the utility, energy, and construction industries.
Team members at HBK Engineering are committed to designing the future we want to live in, and safety is at the center of everything we do. HBK Engineering offers a professional environment where you’ll work alongside some of the best talent in the industry. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salary, employee resource groups, and a community-focused environment where our staff members believe in giving back. At HBK Engineering, you’ll discover a culture where the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion are exemplified by all. Better outcomes are achieved when we bring our authentic selves to work daily.
Our sights are set on the future, and we invite you to rise to the challenge.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a project team consisting of engineers, designers, and field personnel involved in the design of land development projects, including plan and specification preparation, stormwater management calculations as well as client and jurisdictional stakeholder coordination.
- Act as a team lead in the oversight and quality control of all aspects of Design.
- Mentor engineers and designers
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and cost estimates
- Assist in compiling and submittal of design documentation for permit
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Coordinate design activities to ensure construction will comply with specifications, codes, and client requirements.
- Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements.
- Perform independent reviews of work performed by others, including calculations, and drawing preparation.
- Travel Required as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Degree required from ABET accredit institution.
- Professional Engineering License with the ability to get reciprocity in other states as required.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Demonstrated 3 or more years of experience in leading an engineering design team through all phases of project designs.
- Experience with creating construction work package designs, scheduling, and construction services.
- Experience with serving as firm/client liaison in a support or lead engineering role.
- Experience in reviewing design drawings created by others.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Construction experience.
- Exposure to survey practices.
- Exposure to stormwater design software and familiarity with stormwater calculations.
Pay range: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 annually, commensurate with experience.
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in compliance with all local/state regulations. The expected compensation range for this position is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: individual education, qualifications, prior work experience and work location. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary and the potential to participate in our discretionary annual incentive bonus program.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Available to Full-Time Employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Optional Ancillary benefits including but not limited to: Legal, Pet, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident and Voluntary Life
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k)/Roth retirement plans with company match
- Paid Sick, Holiday and Vacation time
Background Check and Drug Testing Information
Offers contingent upon satisfactory results from our standard background check and receipt of results of a satisfactory drug screening test from a location specified by HBK.
Powered by JazzHR
HBK Engineering, LLCDenver, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.