Our unique combination of highly trained staff, coupled with award winning technology, allows HBCS to provide superior customer service and accounts receivables management services in partnership with hospitals throughout the country. Enhance your career in the growing healthcare industry by joining our team as a Supervisor of Patient Financial Services.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be using your strong leadership skills and experience to supervise a team of Patient Account Representatives in the claims follow-up and payor reimbursement process. Here’s how:
- Conduct account and inventory audits, notifying management and client hospitals of account and payor discrepancies
- Establish employee productivity goals
- Maintain and update applicable reporting systems
- Interact with HBCS management and client staff to communicate problem payor trends, applicable statistical data, and denial management processes
- Handle personnel actions including performance reviews, disciplinary actions, coaching, training and development
- Enforce industry compliance laws as well as corporate policies, procedures, productivity measures, and reports.
Who we’re looking for:
The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Has a minimum of Associates Degree (AA) and 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in healthcare receivables or insurance claims, denial, and appeal processing
- Is proficient with insurance claims processing including ICS-10, CPT, and HCPC codes, as well as UB-04 and 1500 claims forms
- Has a working knowledge of managed insurance plans, Worker’s Compensation, Medicare and Medicaid claims processing.
- Can operate and utilize multiple internal and external patient accounting systems and reporting mechanisms in order to ensure account resolution efficiency and reporting
- Has the ability to analyze and resolve higher level account discrepancies
- Is proficienct in Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent verbal communications and written communication skills
Why you’ll want to join the HBCS team?
- Monthly Performance based Incentives
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Substantial Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays
- Business Casual Dress
What will you learn?
At HBCS, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our team members through training and development to help them reach their career goal and their full potential in the fastest growing career industry – Healthcare!
- We provide on-going interactive training to help you learn and excel at your job.
- We encourage professional growth through HBCS’ companywide training and development program.
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skills.
- We offer opportunities to advance in your career and become a team lead, trainer or supervisor.
HBCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer