Harper Brown Capital is seeking a Marketing Director to join our Marketing team, which supports the marketing of financial and life insurance products to financial professionals nationwide. As director and designer of all marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to play a crucial role in the strategy conception, design and execution of marketing collateral, copy and marketing direction for the firm. You’ll be part of a small, talented team with big responsibilities and impact on marketing, branding, advertising and all documents for the company.
• Develop, not emulate, high-level creative strategy for digital and print based projects; help to refine and further develop these concepts into complete, functional design systems
• Manage, prioritize, and lead the creation and process of design requests.
• Work as part of a team in the development of custom & unique creative executions for our brands
• Support the brand recognition, client communications, social media graphic and all other mediums and collateral
• Manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects at once under very tight deadlines. Create email, mailing and other campaigns to recruit and educate advisors
• Participate in creative briefings and reviews-- be able to justify the reasons & concepts behind your designs
• Develop a deep understanding of the company brands and how to convey its voice, tone and personality visually across mediums
• A degree in design or completion/certification from a specialized design school and/or 5+ years of relevant or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in all industry-standard design applications (Adobe CC: Ps, Ai, Id, Pr, Ae) on a Mac platform
• An extraordinary attention to detail & the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• The flexibility to lead a team and create all email, mail and all other marketing and advertising materials
- Experience in creating marketing and ad material, including promotional and educational campaigns