Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HBC is currently looking to add a Project Manager a to their growing Austin office to provide overall construction/business management direction for single and/or multiple projects to ensure quality control, profitability and client satisfaction. Primary objective is to ensure client satisfaction by understanding and communicating the client’s vision/objectives for the project, producing on time project delivery, and meeting client’s established budget. This would be specifically in the commercial Ground up and TI construction. You would manage the overall direction of the project from preconstruction through closeout including contractual and specification documentation compliance, advising on constructability issues, setting quality standards, managing team collaboration, and meeting or exceeding the project’s forecasted profit goals. Provide training and direction to direct reports. Contribute to company’s culture, mission and values through thought leadership and actions.
Representative Tasks and Responsibilities
About HB Construction:
Our Mission is to enforce integrity, complete jobs on time and to make a client’s vision seamless, from concept to execution. Our TEAM brings passion and enthusiasm to every project. We are a General Contracting company who specializes in Design Build, Consulting, Construction Management and Tenant Improvement.
We know that our team of people are the key to our success. We have many talented employees, from administrative professionals to our leadership team, and take pride in knowing that they are the most driven and ethical individuals in the recruiting and staffing industry.
***Along with resume, please submit a list of different types of projects you have worked on (stating your position on that project)
· Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
· Supervise Assistant Project Managers or Project Engineers assigned
· Review and approve all shop drawings, submittals, RFI's and change order concerns
· Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
· Previous experience in COMMERCIAL construction management
- Must have 2-3 years Multi Family experience
· Familiarity with construction management software; Procore
· Strong leadership qualities
· Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Construction Science Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 5+ years’ experience with project estimating is a must
· 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry
· Proficient in Microsoft Software (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
HBC is looking for someone who can do the job and be a part of our family!
HB Construction is an award-winning construction firm that specializes in building spaces that are beautiful yet functional. Our team brings passion and enthusiasm to every project. Having more than three decades of industry experience, we have proven ourselves capable of delivering high-quality services. HBC is looking for someone who can do the job and be a part of our family! Website: www.hbconstructionco.com
5200 Electric Ave #501 Spicewood Tx 78669Austin, TX