Commercial Construction - Project Manager Assistant
HB Construction Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Assist the Project Managers
- General administrative support for company projects.
- Proficiency with ProCore
- Assist in the Project Managers with their daily operations
- Produce and track contracts to subcontractors
- Have knowledge of Certified Payroll, Wage Rates And compliance
- Competency of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access), including the filters, formulas, formatting, charts, and graphs.
- Understanding of document management, tracking, and processing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Skills and ability to work collaboratively, effectively, and professionally with managers, field and office personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications.
- Provide data entry for projects.
- Track status of projects and produce monthly progress reports. Maintain tracking system for projects.
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation and changes.
- Provide information to facilitate questions regarding projects and prepare research information.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as requested.
- Schedule and set-up client interviews, presentations and other meetings as requested.
- Update the project calendar and roster.
- Assist in clericals needs on projects.
- Maintain data entry of project contact list and project execution plans.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year applicable office/clerical experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- 5 years Construction experience.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience working with construction drawings, RFIs and Submittal Data.
- Willingness to travel as needed to project sites.
- Must have valid drivers license, access to automobile
- Salary - DOE
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave; We want to take care of our own!
- Family atmosphere
- Company parties through out the year
HBC is looking for someone who can do the job and be a part of our family!
HB Construction is an award-winning construction firm that specializes in building spaces that are beautiful yet functional. Our team brings passion and enthusiasm to every project. Having more than three decades of industry experience, we have proven ourselves capable of delivering high-quality services. HBC is looking for someone who can do the job and be a part of our family! www.hbconstructionco.com
5200 Electric Ave #501 Spicewood Texas 78669Austin, TX