We have immediate openings for Assistant Project Managers and Project Coordinators on Commercial Construction projects in New Mexico and Texas. As one of the Southwest’s fastest growing general contractors, we are actively hiring and developing top-notch talent who share our passion.
You will be offered a competitive salary, full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, and a generous retirement plan. Your continued development and success are backed up by our commitment to mentoring and continuous learning.
Project Administration and Support:
- Effectively support assigned projects, performing all work activities per the construction responsibilities matrix from pre-construction through project close
- Monitor and manage the submittal processes and activities
- Support the Project Manager to complete projects on time and on budget
- Consistently visit construction sites to monitor the work progress and address issues in a timely manner
- Provide consistent updates and maintain accurate documentation to support keeping the Project Manager and Project Superintendent informed
- Identify value added opportunities to meet and/or exceed client and stakeholder-specific goals
- Collaborate and maintain a strong partnership with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent