Human Resources Generalist at HATT Foundation
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is for the HR Generalist as an intern or volunteer. This is not a paid position. After 2 months or 190 hours, the candidate is qualified for job employment with our Organization as an HR assistant. If all goes well during their internship or working as a volunteer.
We are looking for a student who is majoring or minoring in HR to do an internship at our Organization. The candidate must have the heart to help at-risk children, the elderly, and needy families. The candidate will help our Organization find the right staff needed, interns, volunteers, and other individuals we’ll need for our programs, events, etc. The candidate will go through all the job applicants, volunteers, and interns, review resumes, conduct interviews, and perform background checks. The candidate will go over the hired employees', volunteers', and interns’ credentials to ensure they are complete, and the forms are completed accurately, legibly, and with no lack.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn our companies systems and software
Education and Experience:
- In school for their Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, minor in Human Resources, or related field required.
- At least one year of customer service experience is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About HATT Foundation: HATT Foundation is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated and trustworthy.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?