All restaurant positions available for full service operation providing professional, courteous and excellent customer service; creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all customers. Full-time and part-time positions available. All shifts available.
• Adherence to health and safety habits
• Knowledge of our menu items and cuisine
• A friendly and courteous demeanor yet consistently professional
• Efficient execution of tasks for customers and management
• Willingness to help teammates
• Inherent ability to remain focused and multitask
• Ability to anticipate customer expectations and needs
• Physical stamina to carry trays
• Internal drive to be productive with minimal management prompting
• Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Serve customers quickly and efficiently, exceeding customer expectations
• Maintain service station along with other staff members
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Perform duties as assigned
• High energy level
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle pressure and multitask.
• Preferred: Prior restaurant experience.
• Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for excellent tips in most positions
How to Apply
• Apply on this site
• Apply at HAT Tavern. Ask to see a manager about open positions.
• Obtain an application at the front desk of The Grand Summit Hotel. Complete application and return.