- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, , and marketing our properties and services through print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have familiarity with Spreadsheets, Email and Typing programs . There is also a strong bookkeeping component involving bill paying and other duties. We can teach you if you have strong logic and detail abilities background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!Compensation:
$15 - $18Responsibilities:
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Manage all files
- Assist in Banking including data entry for coordination of rental payments
- Process accounts payable including online and check payments
- Run office errands
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Strong logic skills
- Must be VERY detail-oriented
HARVEY Property Management Group LLC operates on a simple success philosophy: treat residents as long-term customers. For over 39 years we have proven, both as an investor and property manager, that if you provide the highest customer service, they will enjoy living in your property, renewing year after year. Long term tenant retention means lower maintenance cost, reduced turnover, and lowest possible vacancy rates. For the owner, this means increased revenue and a return on investment as well as higher asset value. For the resident, it means they can enjoy making this house their HOME.
Throughout our time in the industry, we have grown based on our outstanding reputation, personal experience, and very little advertising. With customer service as our most vital asset, our objective is to expand to greater lengths in 2021. We’re eager to welcome the opportunities and diversity that will be created within that growth, and employ a team that shares in this ambition.
HARVEY Property Management Group LLC
BusinessView all jobs at HARVEY Property Management Group LLC