Admin Assistant/Procurement Administrator
- Expired: April 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a small but growing construction company looking for someone who will consistently verify their own work and calculations. With a strong attention to detail and accuracy, being reliable, a quick learner, and having good customer service skills are keys to success. This is a great opportunity to grow and learn new skills and be a much-needed part of a small, dedicated staff. This position can grow into other areas for the right person with the appropriate abilities.
- Assist Vice President, CFO and President with preparing and maintaining client folders, maintaining an organized and efficient file system, keeping the office organized, and purchasing.
- The Administrative Assistant will provide general support to the project management and accounting departments as well as all daily office duties.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and emails
- Filing paperwork (digital and paper)
- Handle administrative requests and queries from our managers and employees.
- Process incoming customer inquiries (quote and orders) via email or phone
- Process purchase orders to suppliers
- Maintain Sub-contractor updated records.
- Track order status and shipments
- Improve, update and document office procedures and processes.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of High School or GED Equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
- Ability to be a problem-solver; who can offer or help find solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, To-Do, Adobe Acrobat/Fox-It
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Job Type: Full time 35-40 hours per week M-F
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Direct Primary Care (DPC) Health Membership
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Apache Junction, AZ 85119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
HARTE'S CONTRACTING SERVICES LLC
AddressApache Junction, AZ
Get fresh Small Business Admin jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.