Certified Office Medical Assistant/Scribe (Full Time)
Growing Surgery for Ears, Nose and Throat practice in Macomb is seeking a certified medical assistant with physician's office experience to join our team. EMR/EHR experience required. Scribe experience is preferred but we are willing to train. The Medical Assistant/Scribe is to provide outstanding support to physicians while providing exceptional care to patients within the clinical scope of a Medical Assistant.
- Prepares patients to be seen by physician, including obtaining vital signs, reviewing medications, and medical history with patient.
- Responsible for entering the exam room with the physician and documenting the notes and treatment plan pertaining to the patient visit into Electronic Medical Record.
- Assisting physicians during diagnostic examinations.
- Prepares orders and reviews with patient the doctor’s treatment plan, and answers all patients’ questions.
- Maintain work area, exam rooms and supplies.
- Preparing and handling medical instruments.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Cares about patients and is always willing to assist them in any way.
- Proficient Computer Skills, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to detail, Professionalism, and Team Player.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Certified Medical Assistant
- 1- 2 years of recent experience in medical office in a similar capacity is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Certified Medical Assistant experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Medical Assistant?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?