- Posted: over a month ago
HARIBO of America is hiring for our brand new, state-of-the art food production plant! Located on-site at our upcoming gummi manufacturing plant in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, the Production Planner will establish, manage, review and maintain production schedules for assigned work areas to ensure that the master production schedule is being executed to produce HARIBO gummy candies. This Production Planner will need relating experience in materials planning, demand planning, supply planning, inventory, raw materials planning, and other related roles within the food, beverage, meat, and/or chemical manufacturing industry is desired. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in production planning duties within in a food production facility.
- Uses SAP APO/PPDS to create detailed monthly/weekly/daily production plans.
- Ensures effective sequencing of job runs, planned events, special runs and providing interface between the production and packaging floor and the Master Schedule.
- Ensures alignment and manages expectations with demand planning and production.
- Provides clear and relevant KPI’s to provide information and transparency on utilization, efficiency, output, timeliness and plan adherence.
- Works independently and is highly self-motivated.
- Understands and applies LEAN principles.
- Provides daily analysis, planning, and review of line capacity based on requirements loaded by Demand and Supply Planning via the Master Schedule. Coordinates and provides needed input to Demand and Supply Planning as required.
- Maintain and review production reports for Operations targeting customer promise delivery dates for visibility and transparency.
- Review, communication and effectives scheduling of planned downtime for engineering changes, as they relate to manufacturing production activities.
- Communicate with customer service on status of sales orders and estimated completion. Ensure information needed for labeling of finished goods is accurate and correct.
- Attend daily production meeting. Communicate with various departments on any potential production issues or needs proactively serving as a resource to the business unit.
- Implement material substitutions as needed, coordinating these with Procurement to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Establish and maintain work procedures and records for this positions job responsibility, as it relates to and in accordance with the quality system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with a strong emphasis on production/inventory planning.
- Strong knowledge in SAP
- Prior experience in the food production or food manufacturing industry helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must have the ability to communicate with all levels of the company.
What can you expect?
You will be part of a successful family-run company with core values that is growing internationally faster than ever before. We nurture long-term associate relationships, work-life blend, rich learning environment, and a tangible impact in the company's success.
Are you looking to make a meaningful impact with your work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a people-person with a passion for consumer-packaged goods? Does working in a growing organization excite you? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you! Working at HARIBO inspires childlike happiness through the impactful work, dedication, and passion for our brand. Come join our team, where our associates are our greatest asset!
The Happy World of HARIBO is more than a business; we’re family. We always have been, since our founding in 1920. For the last 100 years, while we’ve expanded internationally and created over 1,000 confectionery treats, we’ve known our talented Associates are behind our greatest successes. That’s why we’re committed to investing in their growth, development and career opportunities.
At HARIBO, you’re empowered to charter your own path with mentoring and support from colleagues throughout the business. We encourage you to try new things, think of possibilities and aim higher – all while having fun delivering moments of childlike happiness to our gummi fans in the U.S.
Our core values and focus on long-term success continue to guide the way we do business every day. Our success story is rooted in our teams, and giving them the autonomy, support and freedom to make the best decisions for our consumers, customers and each other.
We give back to the places where we live and work. We listen to our consumers and get excited about innovation. We encourage diverse schools of thought and nurture inclusivity. We work to inspire joy through sweet treats that are fun to share. Want to know more about us? Please visit Haribo.com.
HARIBO of America, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment at HARIBO of America, Inc. is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, including protected veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. HARIBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also HARIBO’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
HARIBO is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting people with disabilities and veterans. If you need an accommodation to assist with completing the electronic application, please contact the location for which you are applying and ask to speak with the human resources representative or email careers-us@Haribo.com.
Powered by JazzHR
HARIBO of America
AddressPleasant Prairie, WI
ManufacturingView all jobs at HARIBO of America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?