Marketing Brand Manager
The Marketing Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing short-term and long-term strategy and plans for the HARIBO's iconic Goldbears. Located on-site at the HARIBO of America corporate office in Rosemont, Illinois, the Marketing Brand Manager will focus on leading the design and execution of our national consumer promotions while also being responsible for the Goldbears product line. The ideal Marketing Brand Manager will have a minimum of four years of progressive work experience and brand marketing ideally within the consumer packaged goods industry.
The original and iconic Goldbears, created in 1922, have delighted kids and grown-ups for over 100 years! Our associates are our most valuable asset. At HARIBO of America we are committed to a comprehensive benefit program that helps our employee stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a positive work life balance. We provide fully paid health insurance premiums and generous HSA contribution, 10 paid Holiday plus Paid Time Off/PTO, competitive 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. Additionally, we offer community involvement opportunities and career growth opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring the in-market performance of the HARIBO brand(s) to meet the annual business plan
- Lead and design the execution of our national consumer promotions while also being responsible for the HARIBO Goldbears product line
- Execute successful new communication initiatives with key cross-functional stakeholders
- Utilize syndicated data, such as IRI and other data, to provide insight on the brand, category, consumer, customers, and competition and make recommendations and adjustments as indicated through data
- 4+ years of progressive work experience in brand marketing or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- Proven ability to deliver on initiatives that have been realized and contributed significant gains in market share, revenue, and volume growth
- Experience utilizing IRI and/or Nielsen data reporting and analysis
- Experience identifying, building, and delivering growth initiatives in the fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Strongly preferred to have experience working in the consumer packaged goods industry / consumer goods
- MBA/Master's Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Willingness to be equal parts strategic and tactical within a lean consumer marketing organization
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate exceptional management and leadership skills with consensus building and persuasion abilities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
What can you expect?
You will be part of a successful family-run company with core values that is growing internationally faster than ever before. We nurture long-term associate relationships, work-life blend, rich learning environment, and a tangible impact in the company's success.
Are you looking to make a meaningful impact with your work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a people-person with a passion for the consumer packaged goods industry? Does working in a fast paced growing organization excite you? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you! Working at HARIBO inspires childlike happiness through the impactful work, dedication, and passion for our brand. Come join our team, where our associates are our greatest asset!
The Happy World of HARIBO is more than a business; we're family. We always have been, since our founding in 1920. For the last 100 years, while we've expanded internationally and created over 1,000 confectionery treats, we've known our talented Associates are behind our greatest successes. That's why we're committed to investing in their growth, development and career opportunities.
At HARIBO, you're empowered to charter your own path with mentoring and support from colleagues throughout the business. We encourage you to try new things, think of possibilities and aim higher - all while having fun delivering moments of childlike happiness to our gummi fans in the U.S.
Our core values and focus on long-term success continue to guide the way we do business every day. Our success story is rooted in our teams, and giving them the autonomy, support and freedom to make the best decisions for our consumers, customers and each other.
We give back to the places where we live and work. We listen to our consumers and get excited about innovation. We encourage diverse schools of thought and nurture inclusivity. We work to inspire joy through sweet treats that are fun to share. Want to know more about us? Please visit Haribo.com.
We'd love to hear more about you.
HARIBO of America, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment at HARIBO of America, Inc. is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, including protected veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. HARIBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also HARIBO's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
HARIBO is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting people with disabilities and veterans. If you need an accommodation to assist with completing the electronic application, please contact the location for which you are applying and ask to speak with the human resources representative or email careers-us@Haribo.com.
HARIBO of AmericaDes Plaines, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.