IT SAP Analyst - Logistics
- Expired: August 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
HARIBO of America is excited about hiring new positions for our brand new manufacturing facility located in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Reporting to the Sr. IT Manager, the IT SAP Analyst - Logistics will provide assistance, as assigned, for all associates for HARIBO of America regarding IT-related needs. This includes implementing and developing processes and procedures as it pertains to SAP logistic and warehouse initiatives. The IT SAP Analyst - Logistics role will also impact cross-functionally in the areas of finance, supply chain, manufacturing-logistics, master data as well our customers and 3PL. The IT SAP Analyst - Logistics will adhere to HARIBO's IT governance guidelines and be key part in the success of HARIBO technological development within the IT matrix organization.
- As part of the global Haribo IT organization, you will strengthen our local IT team in the greater Chicago area as a SAP and process consultant and you will help us to shape the successful growth of our business in the USA in the area of our SAP S/4 HANA logistic and warehouse management.
- You advise our local stakeholders in supply chain management, but also sales and finance as well as controlling on the implementation and continuous improvement of our global SAP logistic and warehouse process template in our US subsidiary.
- Derived from the requirements of our local supply chain organization, our market, and our customers, you will develop and implement innovative process and IT solutions to support our logistic processes, warehouse processes which also includes the interface to our external 3rd party logistic provider.
- You support our local user community with professional first-level support in day-to-day business, proactive training to stabilize our business processes and you guide our local power user organization in your process area.
- As part of our global IT organization, you will stick to our IT governance guidelines and IT management processes, support us in global testing and maintenance activities and communicate process changes in the global template.
- As a team member of the global IT organization, you have the opportunity to join our SAP rollouts worldwide, you implement global and local change requests and you are part of our team development journey in the worldwide IT organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- 5 years + experience in SAP S/4 HANA modules EWM, LE-TRA, MM, with project lead responsibility, including configuration and in-depth knowledge of AIF.
- Proven ability to work local, think global and collaborate in an IT matrix organization is required.
- Excellent knowledge of interface topics for EDI especially 3PL connections is required.
- Proven knowledge in integrative topics related to make to stock, order to cash, finance and master data management is strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge of processes in the manufacturing industry, especially in the fast-moving consumer goods industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience in leading projects and strong communication skills and service orientation as well as team spirit is strongly preferred.
What can you expect?
You will be part of a successful family-run company with core values that is growing internationally faster than ever before. We nurture long-term associate relationships, work-life blend, rich learning environment, and a tangible impact in the company's success.
Are you looking to make a meaningful impact with your work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a people-person with a passion for IT and manufacturing? Does working in a brand new facility excite you? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you! Working at HARIBO inspires childlike happiness through the impactful work, dedication, and passion for our brand. Come join our team, where our associates are our greatest asset!
The Happy World of HARIBO is more than a business; we're family. We always have been, since our founding in 1920. For the last 100 years, while we've expanded internationally and created over 1,000 confectionery treats, we've known our talented Associates are behind our greatest successes. That's why we're committed to investing in their growth, development and career opportunities.
At HARIBO, you're empowered to charter your own path with mentoring and support from colleagues throughout the business. We encourage you to try new things, think of possibilities and aim higher - all while having fun delivering moments of childlike happiness to our gummi fans in the U.S.
Our core values and focus on long-term success continue to guide the way we do business every day. Our success story is rooted in our teams, and giving them the autonomy, support and freedom to make the best decisions for our consumers, customers and each other.
We give back to the places where we live and work. We listen to our consumers and get excited about innovation. We encourage diverse schools of thought and nurture inclusivity. We work to inspire joy through sweet treats that are fun to share. Want to know more about us? Please visit Haribo.com.
We'd love to hear more about you.
HARIBO of America, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment at HARIBO of America, Inc. is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, including protected veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. HARIBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also HARIBO's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
HARIBO is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting people with disabilities and veterans. If you need an accommodation to assist with completing the electronic application, please contact the location for which you are applying and ask to speak with the human resources representative or email careers-us@Haribo.com.
HARIBO of America
AddressPleasant Prairie, WI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at HARIBO of America