Contact Center Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Contact Center Agent builds, develops and fosters great member relationships. They answer incoming calls, respond to inquiries, troubleshoot issues/problems, process requested transactions and provide general information. Must be knowledgeable and able to communicate the credit union’s current policies and procedures. They must maintain a professional demeanor/attitude and project such through any communication with the member. Contact center agents will provide members with product terms and features or answers to questions about a service. Contact center agents are scheduled during operating hours, including Saturdays. The individual must have the desire and passion to grow and continually learn in an ever-changing financial and operational environment.
• Treat all members in a courteous and professional manner.
• Handle incoming and outgoing calls while maintaining member confidentiality.
• Generate member interest in the services or products offered and make product recommendations where appropriate.
• Provide personalized member service by responding to the needs of the member including but not limited to retrieving check copies, process/order plastic cards, retrieve statement copies, process transfer/payment requests.
• Manage and update member databases with important information for each member.
• Resolve member conflicts and conduct research as needed.
• Process and complete all functions concerning Online Banking, Mobile Banking, SWBC payments and Bill Pay.
• Route calls to appropriate resources and complete call logs and notes in a timely manner.
• Process returned mail.
• Answer questions and inquires from prospective members in order to grow the credit union.
• Participate in training opportunities provided to keep job knowledge up to date.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• One year of experience in a customer service position
• Excellent phone skills including verbal communication and listening skills
• Ability to multitask and has an attention to detail
• Must work well in a team environment
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience in financial institution
• Knowledgeable of Fiserv XP2 Core processing system and ancillary application systems
HAR-CO Credit UnionWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and friendly atmosphere!
HAR-CO believes in equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Vietnam Era veteran, or for any other reason or category protected by Federal, State, or local law. This policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment and participation in all activities sponsored by HAR-CO.
30 N Hickory AveBel Air, MD