Full Stack Sr. Engineer
- Over a month ago
- $75,000 to $120,000 Yearly
We are looking for a person who can handle the following:
- Work with all members of the team including the founders, product manager and small business owners to roadmap the future of Handlr.
- Build an awesome product that thousands of small business owners around the world use to grow their business and build an app that makes it easier for yourself to get your dog walked, house cleaned or car detailed.
- Take ownership of the existing Handlr platform and help us improve speed, functionality and scalability.
- Quick iterations on product features and experiments.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide excellent references and examples of work product/apps you've been a part of
- At least 2 years of professional programming experience.
- Full-stack web development experience.
Handlr handles busy people's lives. Our mission at Handlr is to make the lives of small business owners and their customers so much easier by giving them the tools to connect ondemand. Our platform allows dog walkers, tutors, car detailers, house cleaners to scale their business using our platform. They plug in their services and pricing into their dashboard, and then invite their staff and customers to download the Handlr apps in order to start booking and paying ondemand. We are disrupting the "disruptors" to make sure that small businesses who offer local services are not put out of business by massive ondemand apps like Rover, Uber, Handy etc. We are giving mom and pops the same ondemand technology massive companies use so that they can stay relevant in the changing ondemand economy. We are looking for people who want to join our cause and fight for the small businesses who make up the backbone of America. The service industry is massive and this is a huge opportunity for you to help modernize small businesses. We are a positive cash flow startup that moves fast, dreams big, and sprints hard. Can you handle it?
We have recently launched locally in Los Angeles and we have SMBs using Handlr to run their business all across the country. We have thousands of people using the app on a daily basis. We're looking for people who want to move fast and help us scale to hundreds of thousands of users per day and beyond. Join our startup now and get in early. It's going to be a wild ride.
Learn more at myhandlr.com
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?