CSR, Call Center
- Posted: over a month ago
CSR Call Center - $1,500 Sign On Bonus
All About Hamilton Health Center
Hamilton Health Center (Hamilton), established in 1969, is the only Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) within a 30-mile radius of Harrisburg, PA and continues to grow using a holistic and comprehensive approach to being patient centered. The mission of Hamilton is to improve the health of Central Pennsylvania’s residents by delivering high quality, respectful and patient-centered health and related social services that promote access, treatment, education, and prevention regardless of health, economic, or insurance status. Our vision is that every member of our community, regardless of their ability to pay or their insurance status, receives holistic, quality health care needed to create a healthy community. For over 50 years we have been true to these words. As part of our team, you will work alongside a dedicated team that cares and values those we serve.
Benefits offered: In addition to your base pay, you are also eligible to receive:
- Paid time off, Catastrophic (CAT)/Sick time, Birthday holiday, and 7 paid holidays.
- Medical, Dental & Vision,
- Company paid life insurance.
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Summary: The CSR, Call Center will register patients according to department protocol to ensure the timely flow of patients in a manner that will enhance corporate image and increase customer and provider satisfaction.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
The CSR, Call Center performs a wide range of duties, including, but not limited to the following:
- Schedule all appointments for patient services based on approved protocol for each department’s registration area into the Practice Management Systems (EHS).
- Schedule all incoming phone appointments using specific protocols for each department/ provider with a high degree of accuracy
- Conduct all cancellations of providers’ schedules and the rescheduling of their patients
- Verify via the telephone all patient information including demographic, insurance, and payment balance according to policy and instruct patients accordingly in preparation of their appointment such as the need to come in early if they need to be put on the sliding fee scale, what payment method are accepted, and reminders of co-payment need to be paid at the time of service for privately insured patients.
- Up-date the in-house system with identified changes in patients accounts of all demographic information including correct spelling of names, address, guarantor’s information for children, birth date, social security etc. with a high degree of accuracy at all patient contacts.
- Completion of no show, PHS connect, and insurance reports
- Direct calls for main number with a high degree of accuracy
- Educate caller if there is a direct number, they could use the next time they call
- Assist all callers as needed and transfer accordingly in a friendly informative manner
- Greet guests and direct all guest as necessary in a professional courteous fashion
- Assure all guest sign in/out and receive a guest pass
- Upload appointment report from Hamilton Health Center practice management system to Televox.
- Retrieve reports from Televox and enter confirmation in Hamilton Health Center practice management system.
Minimum Education/Certifications: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Minimum Work Experience: A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in reception or PBX job at HHC preferred and minimum of one (1) customer service-based center atmosphere, general customer service, medical registration or other related fields.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
HAMILTON HEALTH CENTER INC
BusinessView all jobs at HAMILTON HEALTH CENTER INC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?