Molecular Diagnostics Product Leader
- Posted: over a month ago
Saving Lives with Precision Diagnostics
The mission of HALO Dx is to improve human health and wellbeing via local and easy access to advanced diagnostics. HALO Dx has a unique approach bringing together pioneers in the fields of radiology, molecular diagnostics and software development to create unparalleled levels of services and patient outcomes. Leveraging technology and collaborating with our own medical imaging doctors and centers, we will make an impact on a personal level for each patient and their family, as well as raise the standard for improved accuracy in diagnostics.
HALO Dx believes technology will unlock the potential of personalized medicine and we are hiring product leaders who want to help lead the way. With medical imaging, doctors can see a clear picture of what is happening in your body. Molecular diagnostics provide a different kind of picture, a view of what is happening within the machinery of your cells. As Molecular Diagnostics Product Leader, you combine both in addition to using bioinformatics and image-based deep learning, for the clearest and most comprehensive view of a patient's health.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide laboratory diagnostic products from inception to launch collaborating closely with our top doctors, imaging and lab operators and software engineers to connect the medical imaging, molecular diagnostics, software and business worlds. You will guide products throughout the execution cycle to large scale commercialization impacting millions of lives. You put patients first, focus on what matters, act as an owner and make us all and our communities better.
Excitement and passion for delivering life-changing patient experiences and outcomes at millions-of-patients-scale is required.
· Work with HALO Dx doctors and clinicians to identify high value diagnostic opportunities delivering personalized medicine to patients leveraging imaging and molecular biomarkers.
· Understand and organize clinical pathways and communicate comprehensive diagnostic solutions for a portfolio of HALO Dx solutions (cardiology, breast cancer, prostate cancer, dementia, etc).
· Evaluate and drive partnership agreements with diagnostic partners spanning data sharing, IP ownership, co-marketing agreements, clinical trial collaborations, etc.
· Engage and work closely with the clinical, regulatory and molecular lab teams to help determine the best clinical implementation methods and evidence-based studies to prove patient impact and medical claims.
· Work with a cross-functional team to drive the execution roadmap to successfully launch, commercialize and scale up laboratory and genetic testing product solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. biology, pre-med, chemistry, bioinformatics) or equivalent practical experience building/shipping biotech/technical products. · Molecular diagnostics product management, leading a lab product from inception to scale-up. Ideal candidate: past product roles at Illumina, Pacific Biosciences or similar.
· Entrepreneurial drive with a passion to improve patient outcomes via early detection, leveraging biotechnology and reimbursement/value-based models.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
· Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority and knowledge across multiple functional areas (clinical, laboratory, medical affairs, sales, finance or marketing).
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at HALO Diagnostics
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?