Executive Assistant, Christian Organization
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Assistant - AKA Chief CEO Wrangler
30 Hours - Medical Benefits! Can go to hybrid role after starting out in Acton, MA office!
Overview: To manage up to achieve organization's mission by performing all core functions like keeping her organized, following her out to the car to hand her all the stuff she forgot to take and filing expense reports. Schedule calls with Top Donors so the rent gets paid.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, provide support by receiving clients (donors, volunteers, etc.), setting up events, fully manage her Outlook account (email and calendar), and gather data into master spreadsheets. Monster, master spreadsheets. Must like to work with data and enter it into spreadsheets. Assist Marketing and Operations. Definitely a career path for those who want to move into other roles in the organization. Professionals of color urged to apply - tired of same old (pale and stale)!
Roles and Responsibilities - In Exchange for $26 per hour
- Manage and maintain the Executive Director's schedule, including scheduling local travel and her attendance at conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages
- Contributing to administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email and snail mail
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Record meeting discussions and provide minutes
- Advanced in use of MS Teams, MS Word, Excel, Outlook with ability to perform filtering and sorting of data and other functions
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals in partnership with Executive Director
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or other correspondence
- Prepare documents for review and signature
- Provide clerical and general office support to other departments
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- All other tasks as assigned
- 3+ yrs previous experience in office administration - this is an executive role, after all
- Thorough understanding of Christian organizational culture and terminology
- Ability to prioritize and multitask and run out to the car with anything she forgot before she leaves for that appointment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills - must be able to type, talk and print simultaneously
HAGARS SISTERSWhy Work Here?
Career path to other roles is definitely a thing - as are respect, recognition and celebration.
BusinessView all jobs at HAGARS SISTERS