Dietary Cook - Evergreen Knoll
- $16 Hourly
Would you like to work as a cook, but don't think you have what it takes to be successful in the position because you lack experience?
Are you looking for a position in a fun and pleasant working environment?
Are you looking to try something new?
Do you enjoy helping others and want to give back?
We want to hear from you! Evergreen Knoll, Cloquet's premier assisted living facility, is seeking applicants for Cook.
- Preparing and serving meals
- Ensuring meals are prepared and served in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the dining room and kitchen facilities are organized, clean, and presentable.
- Assuring appropriate food safety and sanitation techniques are utilized.
- 6a - 2p, 18-24 hours/week, including every other weekend.
- 2p - 7p or 3p - 7p, part-time, including every other weekend.
Pay Rate: $16.00, additional pay based on experience.
- Benefits for eligible employees include dental insurance, paid time off, and our 403b retirement plan which allows you to begin your contributions immediately upon hire.
-Must be food safety certified or be able to be certified within 3 months.
- Previous experience is preferred, but if you aren't afraid to jump in, work hard, and learn as you go, we'd love to hear from you! We will provide all the training you need to be successful in this position.
- Because the Cook plays a critical role in our ability to provide meals to our residents, being at work as scheduled, and providing appropriate notice and shift replacement when you can't, is essential.
- In order to be able to clearly communicate with and provide appropriate care to our residents, as well as to complete all job tasks safely and as required, you must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- All employees must pass a criminal background study as determined solely by the State of Minnesota. We cannot employ anyone who does not successfully pass the background study.
HADC Services, LLCCloquet, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.