Project Manager - Construction
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Project Manager at our mechanical subcontracting company based in Phoenix, AZ. As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in directing the successful completion of projects within the company. You will work closely with the operations team to oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of mechanical construction projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about project management and wants to contribute to the growth and success of our company.
- Project Coordination: Coordinate all aspects of mechanical construction projects, ensuring timely and efficient execution.
- Planning and Scheduling: Lead the project planning activities, including developing project timelines, schedules, and resource allocation plans.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate project documentation, including contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and project-related correspondence.
- Budget Management: Plan and monitor project budgets, tracking expenses, and ensuring adherence to cost estimates.
- Stakeholder Communication: Facilitate effective communication among project stakeholders, including clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and internal team members.
- Quality Assurance: Support the implementation of quality control processes and ensure compliance with project specifications, codes, and regulations.
- Safety Compliance: Promote a safe work environment by assisting in the implementation and enforcement of safety policies and procedures.
- Team Collaboration: Foster a collaborative and productive work environment by working closely with project teams, providing support, and promoting effective teamwork.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in project management or construction coordination, 5+ years in similar role.
- Understanding of mechanical construction processes and subcontracting operations is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of local building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Competitive base compensation, up to $110k determined by experience.
- Unlimited bonus incentive structure, based on preset project gross profit hurdles.
- Weekly Vehicle Allowance and Fleet Fuel Card.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, PTO, 401K plan, and paid holidays
$1000 signing bonus to be paid after 90 days of continuous employment and another $1000 after 180 days of continuous employment (applicable to new hires and re-hires that have not been employed by HACI for over a year)
Full time position with great benefits, email resume when applying for this job posting or call the office (602-944-1555) to have an application emailed to you
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. participates in E-Verify and requires appropriate hiring documentation
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. maintains a drug-free environment and requires drug testing as a condition of employment
HACI is a premier Mechanical Contracting firm in the Valley of the Sun, serving the state of Arizona from our Phoenix office. We are proud to say our annual volume of work has grown to over $75 million in the past five years. Today, HACI constructs a variety of jobs in both public and private sectors, from shell buildings, hospitals, manufacturing, to tenant improvements. We have extensive experience in design-build and design-assist projects as well as plan-and-spec. We have an excellent working relationship with many of Arizona’s largest General Contractors, as well as with several mechanical engineering/design firms. HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. participates in E-Verify and requires appropriate hiring documentation HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. maintains a drug-free environment and requires drug testing as a condition of employment
HACI Mechanical Contractors, Inc.Phoenix, AZ
Get fresh Project Manager - Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.